|Channel: Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com
|RSS File: http://rss.cnn.com/rss/money_latest.rss
|Description: CNNMoney.com, the business website of CNN, combines business news and in-depth market analysis with practical advice and answers to personal finance questions.
- Amid turmoil, Uber releases first diversity report
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:15:31 EDT
Uber is making good on its pledge to be more transparent about its workforce.
- This is how badly Saudi Arabia needs its big oil IPO to go well
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:41:28 EDT
Cash-strapped Saudi Arabia really needs the crown jewel of its oil empire to have a successful IPO.
- Neverending success? Olive Garden sales boom
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:42:37 EDT
The owner of the Olive Garden is making a cheesy acquisition. And investors love it.
- Brexit promises: How many will be broken?
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:37:49 EDT
The U.K. is about to take a huge step in the dark by starting the formal process to leave the European Union.
- U.S. drone registrations skyrocket to 770,000
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:18:35 EDT
There are a lot of drones in the United States -- and the number is growing rapidly.
- NAFTA architects: Ripping it would be 'disastrous'
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:51:42 EDT
An atomic bomb. Disastrous. A nightmare scenario. Tragic. Absolutely destructive.
- Should real estate be part of my retirement plan?
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:46:11 EDT
Jake Walker in Michigan asks:
I am 25 and wonder how I'll retire since I won't have a pension like my parents. Last year, I bought a rental property and my return was much higher than what I saw on my 401(k) and Roth IRA. I look at this as a way to diversify my portfolio and also generate cash flow in retirement. Basically, my version of a pension. Is this a good approach to have?
- Layoffs begin at Rexnord plant, down the road from Carrier in Indiana
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:12:38 EDT
Rexnord has issued the first layoff notices for workers at its Indiana plant.
- Dow tries to avoid longest losing streak since 1978
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:42:03 EDT
The last time the Dow fell nine days in a row, Jimmy Carter was in the White House.
- Elon Musk's next move: Merging brains and computers?
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:13:28 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:41:02 EDT
Ford said Tuesday it is investing $1.2 billion in three Michigan facilities.
- Trump move to roll back climate rules won't bring back coal or mining jobs
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:09:20 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- Facebook's transformation into Snapchat is almost complete
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:05:18 EDT
Facebook is bringing glitter beards and cartoon sloth hats to the phone, an important business endeavor it takes very seriously.
- Brexit boost: Qatar will invest another $6 billion in U.K.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:37:28 EDT
Qatar is relaxed about Brexit. It has just announced plans to pour another $6 billion into the U.K.
- How Congress could kill Obamacare after all
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:28:47 EDT
President Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan say that Obamacare is on the verge of collapse.
- Uber is ditching this country next month
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:20:36 EDT
Uber is saying "farvel" -- or farewell -- to Denmark.
- American Airlines moves further into China with stake in top carrier
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 05:59:45 EDT
American Airlines is going deeper into Chinese airspace.
- Stocks may snap losing streak; Amazon's Middle East move; American Airlines swoops into China
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 05:12:27 EDT
1. End of a losing streak?: Investors are feeling a lot calmer right now following a big bout of Trump-inspired volatility.
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:09:22 EDT
Amazon has had its eye on the Middle East for some time. Now it's finally made a move.
- China joins race for booming Indian car market
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 04:02:42 EDT
India's crowded and competitive automobile market may soon have a new player: China.