|Channel: Latest financial news - CNNMoney.com
|RSS File: http://rss.cnn.com/rss/money_latest.rss
|Description: CNNMoney.com, the business website of CNN, combines business news and in-depth market analysis with practical advice and answers to personal finance questions.
- Airlines are still struggling to get into devastated Puerto Rico
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 17:54:51 EDT
Major commercial airlines are still struggling to fly to Puerto Rico after last week's hurricane.
- Pro-Trump media goes on offense for President in NFL controversy
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:08:16 EDT
President Trump's supporters in the media came out in full force this weekend, supporting the President after he called for the firing of NFL players who have chosen to raise awareness of racial injustice by kneeling during the national anthem.
- Megyn Kelly turns to daytime for a shot at her own 'Oprah effect'
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:45:14 EDT
Megyn Kelly is a talented, experienced television anchor. She is also an arrestingly glamorous presence on air. And coming off a year of highly personal confrontations with Donald Trump, she is certainly a well-known name to most Americans.
- How NFL owners responded to Trump
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:41:55 EDT
President Trump this weekend attacked the National Football League and its players who protest during the national anthem.
- ESPN takes on the politics of Trump
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 12:58:55 EDT
ESPN confronted the politics of Trump and race head-on Sunday.
- After Trump, sports media gets political in a whole new way
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:49:22 EDT
Fox and CBS broadcast the national anthem live during football games Sunday -- a notable shift away from the usual practice.
- NFL aired unity ad in prime time on Sunday
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 01:01:43 EDT
With President Trump taking aim at the NFL and its players who protest during the national anthem, the league has broadcasted a message of unity.
- Mark Warner: I won't stop trying to expose fake Russia-linked Facebook ads
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:23:07 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- German election; More NAFTA and Brexit talks; Tax reform
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:41:23 EDT
Read full story for latest details.
- NFL owners are not happy with Trump's rhetoric
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 20:27:39 EDT
The business moguls who control the NFL are siding with their players over President Trump.
- Trump's strange history with pro football
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 11:05:24 EDT
When President Trump lashed out at players who kneel during the national anthem, he took aim at an organization that he's clashed with on multiple occasions.
- Drones are more helpful than ever in hurricane-ravaged Texas and Florida
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 14:15:07 EDT
The view from the ground after a devastating hurricane is heartbreaking. The view from the sky is more revealing.
- Under Armour says it backs 'athletes' and 'flag' after divisive Trump remarks
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 16:53:16 EDT
As President Trump picked fights with the sports world, Under Armour drew attention to itself with how it responded.
- NAFTA negotiators may get tough in Round 3
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 13:37:38 EDT
No more Mr. Nice Guys.
- With 'son of a bitch' comments, Trump tried to divide NFL and its players
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 14:32:41 EDT
The Trump presidency is a test. Institutions like the courts, the news media and the business community have all been tested. Now it's the NFL and the NBA's turn.
- What happens if Uber loses London for good?
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:23:30 EDT
As if Uber's new CEO didn't already have his work cut out for him, now he has to deal with losing one of the company's biggest markets.
- ESPN viewers caught in middle of cable fight
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 21:36:17 EDT
Disney is warning Altice cable customers that they might lose ESPN and other Disney channels at the end of the month.
- Wells Fargo to cut jobs at Charlotte headquarters
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 19:13:47 EDT
Wells Fargo is cutting jobs.
- New York Times book review sparks controversy
Sat, 23 Sep 2017 10:57:48 EDT
An error-laden New York Times book review published earlier this month has prompted controversy both inside and outside the newspaper's newsroom.
- Killing of 'Narcos' scout resurfaces Escobar trademark feud
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:45:43 EDT
Pablo Escobar, one of the world's wealthiest and most notorious drug lords, met his end nearly a quarter-century ago, but his legacy continues to cast a shadow over the Netflix drama "Narcos."