- General-purpose RULER control for use with RICH-TEXT CONTROLS
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 08:31:00 GMT
A UserControl that allows rich-text applications to have a ruler with support for margins, indents, and tabs
- A Peek at LinFu.DynamicObject
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 07:01:00 GMT
Although it's been quite a while since my last post, LinFu has been coming along quite nicely with some recent additions. In the past month, I've managed to create two new things for LinFu: A Dynamic Typing System for LinFu.DynamicObject, and.
- Web development with .NET Core 2.0, Angular 4 and MySQL. Part 1
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 06:56:00 GMT
Web development with .NET Core 2.0, Angular 4 and MySQL. Part 1
- EntityWorker.Core - An Alternative to Entity Framework
Sat, 20 Jan 2018 06:55:00 GMT
EntityWorker.Core - an alternative to entity Framework
- Yes, You Can Move TFS 2013 WorkItems Between Projects! But, your TFS Warehousing will Break, and Microsoft Support will No Longer Talk to You.
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 23:16:00 GMT
This roguish way of moving a WorkItem, directly 'in-place', through SQL leaves all of the previous data associations intact, but portends issues with future major updates and current TFS Data Warehousing.
- Cinchoo ETL - CSV Reader
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 22:01:00 GMT
Simple CSV file reader for .NET
- Thread Wrapper for Modern C++
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 21:25:00 GMT
Thread wrapper (v. 2.0) based on std::thread offers synchronization, status control and termination in safe encapsulated manner
- A new Hash Function - ZobHash
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 18:53:00 GMT
Can we write a new better hash function?
Fri, 19 Jan 2018 13:50:00 GMT
A binary JSON serializer based on fastJSON (support for MonoDroid, netcore)