- Automatically Create Dump File When Program Hangs
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:23:00 GMT
How to automatically create a dump file when the program hangs
- The Intel Assembly Manual
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:12:00 GMT
All in one: x86, x64, Virtualization, multiple cores, along with new additions
- Bing Local Business Search API
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 06:04:00 GMT
Getting started with Bing Local Business Search
- Entity Framework Core 2 for Enterprise
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT
Entity Framework Core 2 for Enterprise
- SpriteEditor 2017 - How to use the Code - Bugs!
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 23:41:00 GMT
Put your sprites to use with an example that will give new meaning to buggy code.
- Tetris on Canvas
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 22:26:00 GMT
- C# source for SQL formatting
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:55:00 GMT
Source code for SQL formatting--as opposed to a utility, web service or plug-in/add-on...
- Mimick - A Fody aspect-oriented weaving framework
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 19:58:00 GMT
A managed library for automated dependency injection, contract validation, and custom aspect-oriented decorator implementations
- A More Powerful BinaryReader/Writer
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 19:02:00 GMT
Extending BinaryReader/Writer to support a different byte order, string and date formats, and advanced navigation in binary files
- EOS RAM Exploit: Explanation of the Vulnerability and Recovery Tips
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:53:00 GMT
The article with a practical solution to the problem.
- Using the Model Optimizer to Convert MXNet Models
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:46:00 GMT
The Model Optimizer is a cross-platform command-line tool that facilitates the transition between the training and deployment environment, performs static model analysis, and adjusts deep learning models for optimal execution on end-point target devices.