- Drawing with the HTML Canvas element in Blazor Server-side
Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:10:00 GMT
The HTML Canvas element allows for Drawing. This article describes how to use it with Blazor Server-side.
- Good practices for starting with containers
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 19:33:00 GMT
So I really hate the saying “best practices” mainly because it creates a belief that there is only one right way to do things. But I wanted to put together a post around some ideas for strengthening your micro services architectures.
- A modern Direct2D color picker for plain Win32
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:12:00 GMT
C++, Direct2D, one function and you got a nice picker.
- Migrate Windows Desktop Applications to the Web with Wisej
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:56:00 GMT
Wisej brings a familiar desktop development experience to the web without losing any of its benefits.
- Create, View & Delete Custom "Sources" under Windows Event Log
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:25:00 GMT
This post will help you to Create, View & Delete your own Event "Source" using PowerShell.
- A Command Line Interface (CLI) Framework
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:19:00 GMT
Automating help, validating user input, running scripts...
- Understanding, Creating, Using and Testing the HttpClient
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:17:00 GMT
A description of how you can let the HttpClient client do exactly what you want and test for that with xUnit
- GarageWatcher - A Full-Stack IoT Project, from Hardware to App
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 13:08:00 GMT
Musings, tips, and lessons learned from developing a physical device, serverless back-end, and Android app
- Deploy a Typescript Lambda Function with AWS CDK and a Deno Layer
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:46:00 GMT
How to build and deploy a Typescript lambda function with AWS CDK and Deno layer
- Building an ASP.NET Core Web API application using Entity Developer
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 12:36:00 GMT
Building an ASP.NET Core Web API application using Entity Developer
- A Static Analysis Tool for C++
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 11:39:00 GMT
Automating Scott Meyers' recommendations and cleaning up #include directives